New Year’s Festival Dublin Announce Line-Up for the Festival Village
With The Blizzards, Tolü Makay, Bradley Marshall, Dara Quilty’s Bangers, 2FM’s Emma Power, Katie Phelan, Kingfishr and Rachel Mae Hannon All Set To Perform
- New Year’s Festival Dublin Returns After 3 Years with Spectacular Countdown Events and Festival Village
- Ring in 2023 with Westlife at New Year’s Festival Dublin
- Share a Magical Moment at the Midnight Family Matinee with Gavin James, Lyra and Brad Heidi
- Enjoy your New Year’s Day Celebrations with Liam Ó Maonlaí, Cormac Begley, Clare Sands and Lorraine Nash
- The Pride Of Plains Marching band will also perform a very special performance at the Midnight Family Matinee.
Ring in 2023 with New Year’s Festival Dublin, Ireland’s biggest New Year Celebration. Dublin City will come alive over 2 days of celebrations on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day as New Year’s Festival Dublin returns, bigger and better than ever – with a brand-new Festival Village, 2 spectacular countdown events all taking place along North Wall Quay and the New Year’s Day Celebrations in Temple Bar.